HomEnergy, A Division of MX Petroleum Corp. is currently seeking a full-time Service Technician to join our team. This position offers a sign-on bonus along with an industry-leading benefits package.
Key duties assigned to this role:
- Install, troubleshoot, and repair oil and/or propane heating systems in accordance with applicable codes and safety regulations.
- Promotes HomEnergy’s products and services. Advises customers on best options for specific needs.
- Maintains a neat and orderly service vehicle. Ensures that all tools and equipment are in safe operating condition.
- Participates in night and weekend on-call schedule as necessary
- Active CDL w/Hazmat, or willing to obtain if needed.
- ·Various other job-related tasks may be assigned as needed
Pay range: $20.00 – $30.00 per hour. To be determined based upon the level of experience.
Our benefits package includes:
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Time
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employee Discount on Products & Services offered by MX petroleum Corp.
- Retirement Plan with a matched contribution of up to 3%
- Company Uniform
- Service Vehicle
A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Technical school training and HVAC experience are preferred.