MX Fuels and Propane is looking for a Service Dispatcher to oversee the daily operations of our Service Department and to coordinate the daily scheduling of service calls to our residential and commercial customers. This position will operate out of our Saranac Lake Branch.
Responsibilities may include:
- Overseeing our Service Technicians and ensuring they are completing their assigned service calls per the designated schedule, and per company standards
- Inputting of work orders into our service software, and ensuring they are being scheduled in a timely fashion
- Entering charges for service work into software, creating invoices for work performed, and ensuring customers are receiving bills per the set company timeline
- Provide updates to senior management on progress within your department, and work with them to improve overall operations and procedures
- Answering telephone calls and emails from customers pertaining to service-related questions, and ensuring their questions and concerns are being addressed.
- Process customer service orders and payments according to set credit terms of customer account
- Work with our technicians on achieving optimal scheduling of service jobs for maximum efficiency
- Maintain contact with technicians throughout their shifts and address any scheduling issues they might have
This position requires someone who is/has:
- Highly organized, efficient, and detail-oriented
- Proficient with computers; Experience with Scheduling/Dispatching Programs preferred
- Qualified candidates must have previous experience in a supervisory role.
- The candidate must possess excellent customer service skills to be able to work with our customers, overcoming customer concerns.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Local geographical knowledge is preferred to aid in scheduling drivers.
Pay and Benefits
From $17.00 per hour – compensation dependent upon experience
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance; Retirement Plan; Paid Vacation/Sick Time; Employee Discount