MX Fuels and Propane is looking for a Seasonal Fuel Delivery Driver to operate out of our Waddington NY terminal. Our fuel drivers are responsible for the safe, timely, and efficient loading and delivery of fuel, and related products to customers. This role is seasonal running from November through April. This is a full-time position which may require working evenings and weekends as needed.
- Ensure the safe loading of fuels onto the delivery truck.
- Ensure the accurate and safe loading of products.
- Ensure the safe and accurate delivery of fuels to customers.
- Ensure accurate recording of product delivery, delivery reports, and fuel tickets.
- Assist in the delivery and set up of customer skid tanks when required.
- Obey all legal and company regulations affecting the operation of motor vehicles.
- Ensure and maintain the cleanliness of the truck, cab, and work location.
- Other duties as required.
Education and Experience Required:
- High school diploma required.
- Fuel haulage and/or delivery experience is highly desirable.
Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must possess a clean ‘abstract’.
- CETP Certifications, or willing to obtain.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work autonomously, including weekends.
- Ability and willingness to work in all-weather situations.
- The position requires frequent climbing in and out of the cab, along with bending, and lifting of heavy loads.
- Local geographical knowledge is required.
- Mechanical knowledge is desirable.
Qualified applicants must be able to work autonomously to ensure the completion of their assigned delivery schedule.
This position may be subject to overtime during peak winter months. The ability to work evenings and weekends if required, along with a willingness to work in all weather conditions, is a must.
The level of compensation will be based on the experience of the chosen candidate and will be discussed further at the time a potential offer is made.
- Commercial Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driving: 5 years (Preferred)
- CDL B (Required)
Compensation will be based on level of experience