Education, Certifications, Skills & Experience Required:
- Must have CDL-A certification with 2 years of driving OTR/Fuel, HAZMAT, and Tanker endorsement
- Must be able to pass a DOT certified physical examination.
- Must have a clean NYS Driver’s License, and must pass both a pre-employment drug screening and background check. Random ongoing drug testing required while employed.
- Experience in both fuel and propane delivery, with recent bulk petroleum delivery experience preferred
- Must carry license allowing valid entry into Canada
Additional skills required:
- Mechanical knowledge/experience is desirable
- Must be able to use minimal math skills to calculate proper loading and delivery of products
- Will be responsible for maintaining a safe, clean, and properly maintained tractor and trailer. Will need to be able to communicate all service issues properly.
- Must be able to handle physical requirements including frequent climbing in and out of truck cabs, frequent bending, and lifting of heavy loads
Qualified applicants must be able to work autonomously to ensure completion of their assigned delivery schedule.
This position may be subject to overtime during peak winter months. The ability to work evenings and weekends if required, along with a willingness to work in all weather conditions, is a must.
The level of compensation will be based on the experience of the chosen candidate and will be discussed further at the time a potential offer is made.
MX Fuels and Propane has implemented a COVID-19 Response/Safety Plan to ensure the safety of all of our employees and customers. All employees are required to wear the appropriate PPE at all times and to follow all necessary safety measures per this plan