The Fuels Delivery Driver is responsible for the safe, timely and efficient loading and delivery of fuel, propane and related products to customers. Full Time and Seasonal Positions available, and may include weekends.
This position will operate out of our Saranac Lake Division.
- Ensure the safe loading of fuels and propane onto the delivery truck.
- Ensure the accurate and safe loading of products.
- Ensure the safe and accurate delivery of fuels and propane to customers.
- Ensure accurate recording of product delivery, delivery reports and fuel tickets.
- Assist in the delivery and set up of customer skid tanks, and LP Tanks when required.
- Obey all legal and company regulations affecting the operation of motor vehicles.
- Ensure and maintain the cleanliness of the truck, cab, and work location.
- Other duties as required.
Education and Experience Required:
- High school diploma required.
- Fuel haulage and/or delivery experience is highly desirable.
Specialized Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must posses a clean ‘abstract’.
- CETP Certifications, or willing to obtain.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work autonomously, including weekends.
- Ability and willingness to work in all-weather situations.
- Position required frequent climbing in and out of the cab, bending and lifting heavy loads.
- Local geographical knowledge is required.
- Mechanical inclination is desirable.