The MX Malone Division Manager will report directly to the General Manager and will be responsible for the operations of the MX Fuels Division headquartered in Malone, NY.
The duties of the Division Manager will include managing all marketing activities, which include:
- Ensure we have a competitive price and are meeting margin targets for the division.
- Maintain the customer base and gain new customers.
- Management of the customer service staff, drivers and salesperson for the division
- Train, motivate, and provide support to all Division employees, assisting them in the consistent delivery of exceptional customer service
- Ensure you have expense control policies in place and are meeting the financial targets of the division.
- Monitor and control payroll and productivity.
- Maintain the safe, efficient, and clean operation of company assets, including vehicles, bulk plant yards, tanks and others
- Responsible for the health and safety of all employees and customers. Ensure a safe working environment, investigate incidents, accidents, and injuries. Prepare the required reports and maintain investigation records.
- Ensure we are compliant with all DOT Regulations (Hours of Service Regulations, Pre-Post Trips Inspections, etc.)
- Ensures employees are in approved MX standard issued uniform and employees present themselves in accordance with the MX dress code requirements.
- Promote a team orientated professional working environment.
- Manage the fleet of your divisions, and arrange repairs and service as required.
We expect our Division Managers to roll up their sleeves and take charge of their division.
To be determined: Overall Compensation will be based upon candidate’s level of experience. MX provides reimbursement of any reasonable business-related expenses, such as vehicle mileage and travel expenses.
To be determined
Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay: Vacation and sick time allowance will be based on the standard MX vacation policy as outlined in the MX Employee Handbook which will be provided to the chosen candidate at time of hire. Recognized MX paid holidays are also outlined in the MX Employee Handbook.
Group Health, Vision and Dental Insurance: Full-time employees are eligible for health benefits on the first day of the month following 3 months of continuous employment. For health benefits, full-time employees are defined as regular employees (excludes interns, seasonal employees and contract employees) who work at least 40 hours per week. Employees should consult the separate materials prepared directly by the Company’s health care insurance company for details of the plan.
Simple IRA: MX offers all full-time employees who have met their probationary requirements, the opportunity to contribute to a Simple IRA Plan. MX will match employee contributions up to a rate of 3%. Employee must meet all eligibility requirements in order to be enrolled in the MX Simple IRA Plan.