The MX Saranac Lake Division Manager will be responsible for the operations of the MX Fuels Division headquartered in Saranac Lake, NY.
The duties of the Division Manager will include managing all marketing activities, which include:
- Ensuring we have competitive pricing in place and are meeting margin targets for the division.
- Maintain the customer base and gain new customers.
- Oversee the customer service department, drivers, and technicians in your division ensuring they are adhering to all MX procedures and policies on a daily basis.
- Assisting in training, motivating, and providing support to all employees in your division, and guiding them to deliver consistent customer service.
- Ensure expense control policies are in place and that financial targets of the division are being met.
- Monitoring and controlling payroll and productivity for your division.
- Maintaining the safe, efficient, and clean operation of company assets used in your division, including vehicles, bulk plant yards, tanks, and others
- Responsible for the health and safety of all employees and customers at your division. Ensure a safe working environment, investigate incidents, accidents, and injuries. Prepare the required reports and maintain investigation records.
- Ensure we are compliant with all DOT Regulations (Hours of Service Regulations, Pre-Post Trips Inspections, etc.)
- Ensures employees for your division are in approved MX standard issued uniform and employees present themselves in accordance with the MX dress code requirements.
- Promote a team-orientated professional working environment.
- Manage the Saranac Lake Division fleet and arrange repairs and service as required.
Full-time, Monday – Friday
Salary and Benefits:
Salary: From $60,000.00 per year – compensation based on level of experience
Benefits: Retirement Matching; Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance; Paid Time Off; Employee Discount