MX Fuels and Propane has an immediate opening in the Massena/Waddington area for a Class B driver with hazmat, tanker, and air brake endorsement, minimum 25 years old with a clean NYS license. Benefits include paid vacation and holidays, health insurance, and 401k. Level of compensation is based on experience and adaptability. Candidates must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Ensure the safe loading of fuels and propane onto the delivery truck.
- Ensure the accurate and safe loading of products.
- Ensure the safe and accurate delivery of fuels and propane to customers.
- Ensure accurate recording of product delivery, delivery reports and fuel tickets.
- Assist in the delivery and set up of customer skid tanks, and LP Tanks when required.
- Obey all legal and company regulations affecting the operation of motor vehicles.
- Ensure and maintain the cleanliness of the truck, cab, and work location.
- Other duties as required.
Education and Experience Required:
- High school diploma required.
- Class B CDL with Tank, Air Brake and HazMat Endorsements
- Fuel haulage and/or delivery experience is highly desirable.
Specialized Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must possess a clean ‘abstract’.
- CETP Certifications, or willing to obtain.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work autonomously, including weekends.
- Ability and willingness to work in all-weather situations.
- Position required frequent climbing in and out of the cab, bending and lifting heavy loads.
- Local geographical knowledge is required.
- Mechanical inclination is desirable.
Full-time Position; Monday – Friday with weekends as needed
Pay and Benefits
$19.00 – $22.00 per hour
Benefits: 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Employee discount, Health insurance, Paid time off, Vision insurance
Supplemental Pay: Signing bonus