MX Fuels and Propane is looking for an Accounts Receivable Representative to work out of our Massena Division. The Accounts Receivable Representative is responsible for assisting in the day to day credit and collections operations for the company. The Accounts Receivable Representative will report directly to the Credit Manager.
Duties to be performed as Accounts Receivable/Collections Representative will include:
- Assisting Credit Manager with reviewing Company AR Reports and contacting customers both by phone and in writing regarding balances due
- Assisting the Credit Manager with review of EPP/Budget customer accounts to ensure monthly payments are set accordingly throughout season to cover usage
- Working with the dispatcher by performing credit checks for our automatic/dated customers, placing automatic/dated customers on hold if past terms on account and removing from hold when payment received
- Reviewing daily deposit logs
- Processing credit checks for new customers and entering credit information into accounts after they have been established, notifying customers of credit approval
- Responding to customer questions and resolving issues
- Analyzing customer payment plan, payment history, and credit line
- Collecting customer payments in accordance with payment due dates
- Making collection calls on outstanding accounts
- Submitting delinquent accounts to attorney or outside agency for collection
- Various other credit/collections related duties
To be considered for this role, you must be detail oriented, organized and willing to take direction. You must have a courteous and professional attitude at all times. You will need to have excellent problem solving skills in order to work with customers to resolve debt.
This is a salary position in which compensation will be based on the level of experience the selected candidate holds.
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM in effect Labor Day – April 30th
- Summer Hours, 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM in effect May 1st – Labor Day
MX Fuels and Propane has implemented a COVID-19 Response/Safety Plan to ensure the safety of all of our employees and customers. All employees are required to wear the appropriate PPE at all times and to follow all necessary safety measures per this plan.