HomEnergy, A Division of MX Petroleum Corp., is currently seeking a full-time Service Technician to join our team. This position offers a sign on bonus along with an industry leading benefits package.
Key duties assigned to this role:
- Install, trouble-shoot and repair oil and/or propane heating systems in accordance with applicable codes and safety regulations.
- Promotes HomEnergy’s products and services. Advises customers on best options for specific needs.
- Maintains a neat and orderly service vehicle. Ensures that all tools and equipment are in safe operating condition.
- Participates in night and weekend on call schedule as necessary
- Deliver fuel as needed based on customer demand, Active CDL w/Hazmat, or willing to obtain.
- Various other job-related tasks may be assigned as needed
Our benefit package includes
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Personal Time
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employee Discount on Products and Services offered by MX Petroleum Corp.
- Retirement Plan with a matched contribution of up to 3%
- Company Uniform
- Service Vehicle
A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Technical school training and HVAC experience is preferred.
In you have interest in joining a company with a long history of stability and growth in the North Country please contact us.
MX Fuels and Propane has an immediate opening for a Fuel Transport Driver to operate out of the Waddington, Malone, Saranac Lake, or Plattsburgh, NY area; as needed. This position will be seasonal, set to begin immediately, and run through April 2021.
Education, Certifications, Skills & Experience Required:
- Must have CDL-A certification with 2 years of driving OTR/Fuel, HAZMAT, and Tanker endorsement
- Must be able to pass a DOT certified physical examination.
- Must have a clean NYS Driver’s License, and must pass both a pre-employment drug screening and background check. Random ongoing drug testing required while employed.
- Experience in both fuel and propane delivery, with recent bulk petroleum delivery experience preferred
- Must carry license allowing valid entry into Canada
Additional skills required:
- Mechanical knowledge/experience is desirable
- Must be able to use minimal math skills to calculate proper loading and delivery of products
- Will be responsible for maintaining a safe, clean, and properly maintained tractor and trailer. Will need to be able to communicate all service issues properly.
- Must be able to handle physical requirements including frequent climbing in and out of truck cabs, frequent bending, and lifting of heavy loads
Qualified applicants must be able to work autonomously to ensure completion of their assigned delivery schedule.
This position may be subject to overtime during peak winter months. The ability to work evenings and weekends if required, along with a willingness to work in all weather conditions, is a must.
The level of compensation will be based on the experience of the chosen candidate and will be discussed further at the time a potential offer is made.
MX Fuels and Propane has implemented a COVID-19 Response/Safety Plan to ensure the safety of all of our employees and customers. All employees are required to wear the appropriate PPE at all times and to follow all necessary safety measures per this plan